This is my eleven year old showing off his mad skills in the pool. I caught sight of him wearing every blow up ring he could find and thought it was too funny so I captured some of his tricks on film. Summer sure looks great from a kids perspective! I love you my Austin!:)
Wife , mother, daughter, sister, grandma, and friend. I chose to name my families blog "Happily Ever After" because that is what we are striving for. Not because we're always happy. Life was meant to be a challenge and marriage and family is no different. But one thing I know for sure; the harder work something may be, the more rewarding it becomes. Welcome to our loving, chaotic, fun, crazy,far from perfect life!
4 comments:
Gail - I love how your dogs run all over your rock slide. It cracks me up! How fun to be swimming everyday. You guys have such a fun pool.
He looks like the "Michelin Man"! Looks like alot of fun!
This is hilarious. Jack and I love swimming in your pool it feels so great.
Great shots Gail!
Post a Comment