Two days after we got home from D-land, I flew to Utah with Chelsea to get her all settled into her new apartment. I had to get all of her stuff our of the storage unit where it had been since last June and move all 20 plus boxes in the freezing cold, using 3 compact cars, pretty much by myself. Then go through all the stuff and decide what was worth keeping and then shop for whatever she still needed at Walmart and Ross and anywhere else cheap. She was moving in with 4 other girls. 3 who were already there and her friend Maureen Davis, who is from AZ and was transferring from ASU. Their apartment is old, but the ward is great and we did a lot of cleaning and fixing it up to make it warm and cozy. Here is the results....
UPSTAIRS BATHROOM:
BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER
CHELSEA & MAUREEN'S BEDROOM:
BEFORE
AFTER
CLOSET BEFORE
AFTER
LIVINGROOM
BEFORE
AFTER
DOWNSTAIRS BATHBEFORE



5 comments:
What a great job you did! Looks like those girls will have a fun time!
go mamma!! you truly are the master of taking something and making it amazing! love you
You are so good at making everything look great. I need you to come to my house next!!!!!
That looks great Gail I'm sure she is thrilled to have a Mom like you! How fun for them!
Could you come over here next?!
Post a Comment