This was the second year we went to D=land right after Christmas. It is the craziest and busiest time of year, but the only time we are all together. And since my kids are old enough, I let them decide if they'd rather have gifts or go to Disneyland. They chose the later, so off we went! Hayden was a such a cute age for it, he loves Mickey and all the characters and so he was in heaven. His face says it all....
The park is always the prettiest this time of year and this year was no exception...
Julie caught this one of Steve and I on the Thunder Mtn. train...last car!
Hayden and Pappa were buddies most of the time...



2 comments:
How fun. That is so exciting. What a fun family vacation.
SO much fun! I miss it already! So does Hayden :) It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!!
Post a Comment