He's still got it!
I have a new favorite concert:). Bon Jovi was amazing and Steve and I are wondering what took us so long to get to one of their concerts! I love their music but we have never been on the fan club and don't usually hear about tickets until their are only nosebleed seats left. This time we were tipped off and managed to get lucky and get some floor seats. Our friends, Marci and Kelly Roberts are huge fans and have been to 8 or 9 concerts and had even better seats than us! We rode to the concert with them and that made it even more fun:).




3 comments:
That was SO fun! I am ready for another one.....might just make it happen even before New York...
looks like you guys has allot of fun, I think Marci thinks she is secretly married to Bon Jovi himself!
JEALOUS!!!! im glad you guys got to go and that you had so much fun !
Post a Comment