Monday, February 15, 2010

Family Pictures

I hate getting family pictures taken. Mostly, cuz I never like myself in them but also because it has been and always will be a hassle to get everyone ready, looking the same direction and coordinated and on time for the shoot. So usually our pictures are taken at the beach by one of my extended family members and that works out fine for the annual Christmas card.

This year we opted for a collage for our Christmas card and I was fine with that but Steve got a client, right before Christmas who wanted to pay him with her photography services and was willing to take them when we were all together just a day after Christmas. So I bit the bullet and made it happen. Her name is Annie Randall and she is super talented. I think they turned out great of my kids and I love the setting but not what I was wearing or how I look (but I rarely do). Oh well, it's over for another year and at least we've been documented for posterity:).








Hayden can't take a bad picture:)



5 comments:

A Day in the Life said...

I think you look great! Nice pics!

Byron and Jana said...

Oh Gail, you always look stunning! Those pics turned out great! I hope you have a nice big one hanging on your wall! I love how there are always gazillions of pics of Hayden on your blog, along with Amy, Julie and Chelsea's blogs too! He is one loved kid!!

julz said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE GREAT. I LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND THE ONES OF HADEN ARE SO CUTE.

Gail said...

You are just way too nice Jana. I have never even thought of the word "stunning" in conjunction with my name but I'll take it, anytime:). I know I'm too self critical but it's just me:).

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so fashionable and cute! I guess they can't help it coming from your loins....