Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break!



Spring Break began with Carly flying up to Utah to play with her seesters for the week! She had so much fun playing Auntie and shopping and goofing off with all my girlies. I was a bit jealous but also glad they love each other and love spending time together. Here are some pic's Amy took for me...


This is Sakura Japanese Steakhouse, where Chelsea works.

Meanwhile.....The boys, left in AZ were having some fun of their own....
Golfing...
Austin's favorite part..
The "men" in my life.....
....and Skiing

and Snowboarding...

At the end of the week, Sean was able to go to Six Flags with a bunch of kids in Physics class including some friends.....


All this while I spend 2 days working on closets and bathrooms (Spring cleaning) until my own sister, Linda surprised me by showing up (from Flagstaff) and so I got to play with her. Although we forgot to take pictures). It was a good week:).

1 comment:

Spencer and Amy said...

It was so fun to have Carly up here! We had so much fun together :) Looks like everyone else had a blast too!