Saturday, December 6, 2008

In the Dog House

Since my last post was kind of serious, I thought I'd post something funny!
My sister-in-law sent this to us and we were laughing our heads off...hope you enjoy! 
I'm also including an email my sister sent me about a UCLA study on women.
Please don't think I'm male bashing. I love all the men in my life. But we all know that men and women just have a different way of thinking. After all....."oppostion in all things".
Enjoy....this is funny stuff...it's worth the 4 minutes!



A UCLA STUDY: (Very interesting & short)
A study worth sharing with friends both male and female.

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example. If she is ovulating, she is attractred to men wih rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

8 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Isn't that video hilarious :) And I love the UCLA study! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! I especially loved the quiche part! Loved it! And the UCLA study was great too. Thanks for the laughs!

Suz said...

I'm laughen my head off! I can't even tell you how many times I've specified, "NO BLENDERS FOR CHRISTMAS!" So I'm actually feeling a little better about myself! UCLA... love that place!:)

Kathryn said...

I just read your last post as well. I'm feeling it too. I told myself to simplify, but really I'm just feeling lazy. I had all these easy ideas, but now I don't feel like even dealing with much of it. My girls are 2. I'm still in the stage where they won't remember if I did all the specatular things anyways. They think anything is pretty amazing.

Jules said...

ha ha that video is awesome

Patrice said...

What a funny video! I am sure Rich has said or done some of these things!

Alexa Mae said...

this is hilarious!!! i love it. so dang funny. if only there were a place....haha

Karen said...

Ha ha ha! That's pretty good, but I begged for our last vacuum and I was so excited to get it! I could give you a couple hundred other reasons to utilize that dog house though.