Ummm, where's the pic of you in your bikini? It sure looks like you had fun! Wish we could go boating....but our boat is still in the shop from Chase's Labor Day incident.....
Wife , mother, daughter, sister, grandma, and friend. I chose to name my families blog "Happily Ever After" because that is what we are striving for. Not because we're always happy. Life was meant to be a challenge and marriage and family is no different. But one thing I know for sure; the harder work something may be, the more rewarding it becomes. Welcome to our loving, chaotic, fun, crazy,far from perfect life!
6 comments:
I'm so jealous!! Looks like you guys had a blast! The lake looks beautiful and I love all the pics!
Next time invite us. That looks like a ton of fun!
Cute, looks like you all had a great time, and so glad there wasn't any boating scars!
Meant Scares!:)
that was so fun! it was so fun to spend a few days with you guys. i miss you all already!! love ya :)
Ummm, where's the pic of you in your bikini? It sure looks like you had fun! Wish we could go boating....but our boat is still in the shop from Chase's Labor Day incident.....
Post a Comment