Saturday, October 10, 2009
Behind on Blogging again!
I'm not sure what it is, whether I'm too busy to blog anymore or if I'm just not making it a priority. Either way, I'm behind and not sure where to start? Amy and Spencer just left today after a weeks stay and October break has begun. Alex Schiefer came home from his mission on Friday and we went to celebrate at Cheesecake Factory with the Schiefers. We've also gone on a short weekend trip to Cedar City for my nephew Kevin's farewell, Sean received his blackbelt and went to the homecoming dance and Austin and Carly had their first choral concert of the year. I will try my best to get all this posted so please go back and comment on whatever interests you most. Not that anyone is even reading my blog anymore with my lack of attention of it, but I'm doing this for my family journal anyway and so I really need to catch up:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh now we so read. Just get back on track and do your blogging job already. Have a great time away.
saw ya at the Poston Concert but didn't make it over to say Hi, I was so bummed to hear that Alex had already done his homecoming talk and that we missed it, we were in Rocky Point, i wish they wouldn't schedule things like that over a holiday weekend. :( sounds like your busy and having fun, still waiting for that big get together with everyone!!!hee hee
Post a Comment