Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moonstruck!


About a month ago, Julie came home for the weekend and we went shopping and playing for the day. We ended up at Chandler Fashion Square Mall and checked out the New Moon shop at Nordstrom and guess who we ran into while we were there? You guessed it.....Edward and Jacob!! They were both so nice we couldn't decide which team to choose:).

Now it's nearly time for the premiere for New Moon and thanks to a special promotion at Nordstrom, we were able get some tickets for the 9:30 show tonight! Carly and I are so excited:).



And here we were waiting for the premiere of New Moon to start....9:30 showing!

Carly & Caroline & Me & Sharon

5 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

thats too funny! you have great times together...

Spencer and Amy said...

Cute pics :) Didn't you love the movie? I'm so glad that we all got to see it at the same time! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I saw those cut-outs at Nordstrom. I guess Jacob sold out way sooner than Edward. I haven't seen the movie yet, but heard it was good.

Jules said...

im so glad we all got to see it early!! it was awesome :) love all the pictures! you look so pretty in the last one. love ya!

Chelzy said...

Aww I miss you guys so much!!! And I'm soo jealous you got to see the movie!! I can't wait to come home and go and see it with you guys! :D