A few weeks ago, Steve was interviewed by Channel 10 news about the barter group we belong to, Arizona Trade Exchange. They wanted to talk to him because a few years ago, we used a lot of the trade on Amy's wedding and they thought that was a good idea, especially in these economic times. Now keep in mind we used trade for only about half of her wedding costs and Steve was certain to tell them that. However, they decided to exaggerate as they put the video together. This just goes to show you that everything you see on the news isn't always accurate:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's so crazy!! No wonder people always say don't believe everything you hear! Thanks again for all your help with the shower and lending out your house!!!
I have to say, I'm a little star struck! :) I wish I would have watch this when it was on and called julie and told her, that her dad was famous! We love you guys and are so grateful for all that you do for us! You are so giving and don't know where we would be without you!
Go Dad!! he is pretty legit if you ask me haha. I loved how they exaggerated. I seriously can not wait to come home next week!! i miss you guys so much! love ya!
it was fun to see some of the wedding pictures again.. go Steve!!
Post a Comment