Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thankful....2009


Even though half of my kids weren't able to be here for Thanksgiving this year, I'm truly grateful for the full house we still had. For friends and extended family who also had partial families and joined us for a wonderful meal and good company. We ate too much, of course and enjoyed the great Arizona weather. But I still can't wait till all my chicks are home under the same roof:).





The End:)

3 comments:

John and Cheri said...

Wow Gail, so beautiful! I love what you did. I need some ideas for Christmas! I'll call you....

Jules said...

love all the pics!! im so bummed i couldnt be there! see you guys sunday! i can't wait for all of us to be together :)

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there with you! I'm so excited that we will all be together for Christmas :)