Friday, March 5, 2010

No Empty Chairs!!


If only for a few days:). We had already scheduled Chelsea to come home for the weekend to have a little cyst removed from her upper lip, even before Amy & Spence decided to come down. Then Julie decided she didn't want to be left out so she got a one way flight down after work on Wednesday and drove home with Amy and Spencer and Hayden on Sunday. Chelsea got home Thursday night so we had 48 hrs with EVERYONE home...my favorite thing!
Steve, the girls and I went to see Mary Poppins at Gammage on Friday night and Saturday we all went to dinner together and to see "When in Rome". It was so much fun to have no empty chairs for two whole days since we won't all be together again until August. Chelsea was here until Monday night and so we went to Pita Jungle for lunch on Monday since we've never been and it was near the doctors office and we had to get her stitches out. One more thing we were able to do was pick up her quilt that she had made last year. Chelsea started quilting last year and made a quilt topper for her college bedroom but we never finished it so I had a few friends in the ward help finish it. It turned out so beautiful! She made it to the airport and life quickly got back to normal:).





2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

I love this family! So glad you were all able to spend some time together, there's nothing better!

Chelzy said...

Hey mom! I love this post!!! :D By the way, I changed up my blog and put up some pics of me at my new job so you should check it out. :) Talk to ya later! Love you!!!!