A few weeks ago, Austin went on his second snow campout. This time there was LOTS of snow and it was VERY cold and windy. His leader said their motto was to be:
"We suffer in silence and like it".
This totally scared me and I thought he would come home frozen but he survived and had a little bit fun too as you can see from the pictures Even though I sent a camera with him, he didn't take ONE picture but thankfully, one of his leaders did. So we have a record:).





Very cool picture...and a very cold night:)





3 comments:
Looks like he had fun!!
I would rather chew on tin foil than do that.....looks like they had fun though.
Every campout, Ryan comes home really tired - especially this one. But I can tell he loves it a lot. He looks forward to every one.
Post a Comment