Carly got to spend a week with her sisters in Utah for her Spring Break and for part of her birthday. Julie is becoming quite the photographer and has a clever eye for her inspiration. She had recently seen the new Alice in Wonderland, directed by Tim Burton and it inspired her to do a fun photo shoot with her little sister. Amy is great with hair and makeup and fashion and together they put this together. I thought it was very cool but it made my baby girl look way too old:).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All I can say is georgeous....but I can't spell it...
Wife , mother, daughter, sister, grandma, and friend. I chose to name my families blog "Happily Ever After" because that is what we are striving for. Not because we're always happy. Life was meant to be a challenge and marriage and family is no different. But one thing I know for sure; the harder work something may be, the more rewarding it becomes. Welcome to our loving, chaotic, fun, crazy,far from perfect life!
2 comments:
All I can say is georgeous....but I can't spell it...
Love the pics. Carly looks absolutely gorgeous.
My mother in law borrowed all of her centerpieces from a family named the Jenkins I believe.
Post a Comment