I need to finish posting about our trip, but many other things are going on and I want to make sure I don't diminish the importance of my baby girls major event! She cut off her hair!! She's been begging Amy to cut her hair the whole time Amy was home for the holidays and on Saturday, her last day, she finally did it. She loves the cut and I do too, I just don't like that it makes her look older. Great job Amy! She's a beauty in ANY hairstyle!
side view



9 comments:
Amy did such a great job! It looks so good on her :)
I love that haircut! She looks amazing! :D
Oh, she is such a cutie! It really does make her look older. I guess when you are in junior high, that's a great thing.
Too cute :) I'm glad she likes it and she does look a little older but still sweet beautiful little Carly :)
You look absolutely darling.
I love it!!!
I love it. I think she looks super cute and it fits her so well.
She looks darling! I love having her in Beehives!
Carly its so cute!!! i love it!!!!
Jasmine
Post a Comment