Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

My very own Disney Princesses!
Well I'm finally posting part two of our Christmas/New Years trip to California.  I've been trying to figure out for the longest time how to do these collages and I finally figured it out! I'm so excited because I took waaay too many pictures and didn't know how to fit enough in to tell story the way I wanted to. I hope you will be able to enlarge them to see everyone.

I had so much fun playing with my camera trying out all kind of settings, especially at night in the parks.  Nobody knows how to decorate like the imaginears at Disneyland and I tried to capture all I could.  They don't call it the "Magic Kingdom" for nothing.

I'm actually glad it's taken me so long to post this, because I can cherish those moments we had together even more now that half my family is back in Utah.  We really did have an amazing time and I'm so grateful it all worked out. We didn't have to go anywhere to have fun together, but it was so nice to spend it at the "happiest place on earth"!  

This first collage is full of some of my favorite moments...
Making Faces!!!

The park looks especially pretty during the holidays and at night...
Space Mountain & The Rockets ride
The Teacups..
Small World was incredible...
The castle was just stunning!!! I've never seen it this beautiful before.

As Tigger would say....T.T.F.N. (Ta Ta For Now)

13 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, it does look magical! My daughter, Kathryn, is the queen of making a funny face at the camera. It looks like you have a few of those, too!

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer and Amy said...

That was so much fun! I wish we could go there everyday :) Thanks for such a good time! I love all the pictures they look awesome! You're such an amazing photographer :)

Brian and Brianna said...

I LOVE Disneyland! And it doesn't get any better than at Christmas time! I'm impressed with the collages they are so fun! I'm glad you all had such a magical time :)

☂niki. said...

Sounds wonderful. I love all of your collages. You are a great photographer. Those are beautiful pictures!!

OH, and I love Carly's new do. She's really growin up! It looks lovely on her.

And thanks for your sweet comment:)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Would you please tell me how to do the collage? Yours look great. And you take such wonderful pictures. What a fun trip for your family and great memories.

Gail said...

Hey Marci, How do you have time to blog @ 7:00Am on Sunday morning? You crazy girl! The collages are so much easier than I thought they'd be. I asked Patrice and she told me you have to download Picasa right to your computer,(the one where you store your pictures). Then once it's downloaded, you will be able to figure it out from there. Call me if you have any trouble. :)

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how beautiful it is there at Christmas time! And your pictures are amazing! I love them!! It looks like you had a blast! I'll see you tomorrow!~

Jules said...

This was so fun and im so sad it had to end. it was great to spend time with everyone together. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun! I love your Disney princesses. Great job on the collages.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time, the pictures are amazing, seems like you will be having some fun times with your camera..

Luv2Laugh said...

It's Chesley here, finally breaking from the lurking/stalking to comment. You are awesome at photography; the pictures are amazing. But then what aren't you good at?!! Glad you all had a great time and that you are back. Once January is over we will do lunch-I promise.

Barbie said...

What fun! I want to do collages, too. Can you teach a mini class for the computer illiterate? I am such a follower.