Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

My Beautiful Baby Girl is Fourteen Today!!!
It all started with this happy little face! Carly is my fifth child and fourth daughter and was born with a smile on her face. I called her my angel baby since she was such a good baby. She slept through the night at 3 weeks old and always woke up happy. Carly is turning into a wonderful young woman and one of my best friends. I really enjoy my kids more and more as they become teenagers and adults. Sure, they have more attitude and sometimes they're NOT my favorite people, but I really do enjoy our relationship more as they grow up. Carly is no exception to that and since she's my only daughter left at home, we spend a lot of time together.
Carly is a princess personality, (not unlike her big sis Amy:) which means she is a girly girl and loves all things pink and frilly, but not just girly things. She has a winning smile and loved to smile for pictures as a little girl. Just check out these adorable grins!
She gets ridiculously tan in the Summer since she was little and Steve calls her his "chocolate" princess since she turns the color of a hershey bar.
Carly and her cousin Hannah after getting "do's" when Amy was in beauty school.
She wanted doll cakes 3 years in a row:).

These are my FAVORITE "cheesey grins" Don't you just love the sunglasses?
She loves dancing and has taken ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop and clogging over the years.
Carly with Austin and Christian
She loves babies (and wanted me to have 3 more just for her) and is a great aunt to Hayden. She is a huge help to me and loves to cook. She'd love to be a chef one day, just like this pic of her @ an achievement day activity.
She has great friends and is loved by many! Happy Birthday sweetie....We Love YOU!!!

6 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Carly!! I love the pictures at the beach and the one with the swim cap :) She has the best smile ever!!

Chelzy said...

Happy Birthday Carly!!!!!!!!!!!! Those pics are so dang cute! You look so old now! I can't believe it! haha this is a lot of exclamation points... ;D

Jules said...

Carly is so adorable in those pictures!! Happy Birthday love! We all miss you and love you! Wish we could be there.

Patrice said...

Happy Birthday, Carly! You are a gem.

Brian and Brianna said...

I love all your birthday posts! Oh that big hair brings back memories! Carly is such a sweet girl, I hope she had a wonderful birthday! That's pretty awesome you guys got to go to conference! Your fam always does such fun things I love it!

mandi said...

for some reason this made me tear up. I don't want my kids to get older,it makes me sad to think life will change,but things do and they get better.this was a sweet post