Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Movie Quotes:

"Every great film should seem new every time you see it."  (Roger Ebert)
If you share my love of movies, then please enjoy this second sampling of additional movie quotes I've gathered. Our family is addicted to movies and we share a common trait of quoting movies in our everyday conversation which makes life more fun or as Elle Woods would say; "Funner!". If you don't recognize these, then you really MUST rent the movies and look for them.  They are the stand out moments in only some of my favorites and are worth watching, at LEAST once....don't forget the popcorn!. 
(If you don't like movies, you'll want to skip this:).  Everyone else....enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"You're killing me Smalls!"  (The Sandlot)
"You are my DENSITY!"   (George McFly in "Back to the Future")
"Talk to me Goose".   (Top Gun)
"We've been going about this all wrong...I blame myself." (The Sandlot)
"T...T...Today Junior!" (Billy Madison)
"Can I show you something in your size?"  (Mannequin)
"FOR-EV-ER!"  (4EVER)  (The Sandlot)
"What's Happenin' Hot stuff?"  (Sixteen Candles)
"AS IF!"  (Clueless)
"I've said my peace and counted to three!"  (Oh Brother, Where are thou?)
"I thought she was going to kill me and feed me to the poor."   (Two Weeks Notice)
"Fronch Fries, Fronch Toast, Fronch Bread." (Better of Dead)
"I want my 2 dollars!" (Better off Dead)
"You do?, You don't? You do? I should buy a boat!"  (Corky Romano)
"The cheese is old and moldy"  (Encino Man)
"She's funny.... not deliberately, of course." (Two Weeks Notice)
"Weezing the j00-00ce" (Encino Man)
"Live in the Now"....(Wayne's World) (Garth)
"No Way! .....Way!" (both from Waynes World  AND Bill and Ted's)
"Excellent!" (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
"You don't think he wants some cheese, do you?"  (Arthur)
 "Are you mental?"  (Waynes World)
"What you don't know about women, is a lot!"  (Moonstruck)
"Shah-wing!" (Waynes World)
"Party on!" (Bill & Ted's)
"He's got a package."  (Legally Blonde)
"Giddyup!" (Kramer from Seinfeld)
"It will be mine": ....(Wayne) from (Wayne's World)
"I- NOT- a Mexi-can!!!"  (Clueless)
"I was like totally buggin'!!!"  (Clueless)
"There's nothing in there for you!"  (Sex and the City)
"It's nothing personal....we're just better than you!" (Madagascar II)
"And I am ashamed to call you family!" (Ever After)
"I suppose it does bring a sort of small satisfaction." (Pride & Prejudice)
"Don't judge me Lizzie!  Don't you dare judge me!"   (Pride & Prejudice)
"What you don't know about women, is a lot!"  (Moonstruck)
"Well then"  ("Pride & Prejudice")
"I don't wanna talk about it!" (Moonstruck)
"I Crap bigger than you!"  (Curly from City Slickers)
"You're life is going down the toilet!" (Moonstruck)
"I just want you to know, you're gonna die, just like everybody else."  
(Moonstruck)
"Mawaige is what bwings us togedder today"  (Princess Bride)
"Old Man....You give those dogs another piece of my food and I'll kick ya till your dead!" (Moonstruck)
"Very Sneaky Sneaky!"  (Mr. Deeds)
"Thus the basis of it's appeal!" ( Ten Things I Hate About You)
"Killed anyone today Curly?"  "Day  aint over yet!"  (City Slickers)
"Cheer up Charlie!"  (this is usually sung) - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
"I'm not SUPER-stitious,  I'm just a little stitious."   (Michael Scott, The Office)
"The entire confection!" (Matilda)
"Ya, like it's hard?"  (Elle Woods, Legally Blonde)
"She's got the 6 carat Harry Winston on her bony, unpolished finger!" (Legally Blonde)
"It's like cat-nip for clones!"  (Austin Powers)
"As You Wish!"  (Princess Bride)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Our favorite quotes are from Nacho Libre ... of course you have to say them all with a mean Mexican accent. I LOVE movies!

Brian and Brianna said...

I love your movie quotes post! They always keep me entertained, so keep them coming!

Patrice said...

I love the city slicker lines. Made me laugh out loud! Kathryn loves the your killin' me smalls quote.

Anonymous said...

Another Legally Blonde that I love is...."She isn't that unfortunate looking". We use the killin me smalls a lot over at this house too..love the quotes!

Chelzy said...

Everyone should realize that this is only like 1% of the quotes we use all the time so it's pretty funny to see such a long list and yet know that there are so many more! haha We are like super movie quoters and it's what makes our family what it is! :D I think I may have even converted my roommates from BYU ;)

Jules said...

I agree with Chels we still use way more quotes then what is listed here :) Love them all! Can't wait to see you all in a couple days! hollerrr

Spencer and Amy said...

I loves movies! They are the best :) Love all the quotes, but you forgot about like a million that we always say! That's pretty sad :) How would we communicate without them?

Suz said...

I loooooove it! One of my favs from Princess Bride is "MOWAGE. MOWAGE is what Bwings us togeva today... WUV... TWooo WUV"! I'm laughing... I just posted yesterday about a movie quote... then today I looked and you had one posted (you posted yours first, though... credit to you) I guess clever minds think alike!
It was so fun to see you the other night at Debbie's party. You look AMAZING! soooo amazing!!! Always so classy and absolutely put together! And you speak so well... I sure loved what you said. What a tribute to Deb to have had you for a friend for so long. In the song, "Make new friends but keep the old... One is silver and the other gold"... You take the gold. It is obvious!
Anyway... fun to see you.