Lately, it's been the usual CRAZY schedule at our house, but for some reason, it seems even crazier! I've been too busy to even look at my blog lately, much less post anything but I know I just can't stop blogging! This is longest I've kept a fairly consistent "journal" and since life keeps on marching, then so must my blog. Even if no one else ever looks at it, I must do this for me. So here bunch of recent "goings ons" in our family...
Chelsea came home for 6 days between Winter and Spring term a few weeks ago, (yes I know how behind I am:). She decided to go to Spring since she's earned full tuition with her grades this year (yeah!!!) and she could stay at Amy & Spencer's apartment for free as well. She'll come home at the end of June and although this is best for her, I will miss her all over again!
She had fun visiting with friends and just hanging out with us while she was home but I didn't take many pictures, sadly.
She has been very involved and supportive of an organization called Invisible Children, since high school. During the weekend she was here, there was an event held to raise awareness on April 24th called "The Rescue" in cities all over the world. It's all about saving the children who have been kidnapped and forced to be "soldiers" in Uganda, Africa. In Arizona there were meeting places in Flagstaff, Tucson and Tempe at ASU. Chelsea went to ASU and took Carly with her and they took lots of pictures at the event. That's my little activist!
If you want to learn more about Invisible Children or what you can do to help, click here:
Right after Chelsea flew back to Utah, Julie drove down for a long weekend visit. We needed to get one of our cars to Arizona and she happened to have the weekend off from her job and got a friend to take a road trip with her to AZ. She really loves her job at Season's spa in Orem and so she'll be staying at Amy and Spencer's apartment with Chelsea, for the Summer. We were so glad to have her home, even for a few days. We all went to Firebirds for lunch one day and that was the only time I took any pictures:(. But we did get a few good ones.
Sisters...
Making faces:)
Boys being camera shy....
She did much of the same stuff as Chelsea. Friends, family and more friends. That same weekend Steve flew up to Utah to join his siblings in cleaning out his parents house. So since he was gone, Julie, Chelsea and I did some girls stuff like shopping, manicures, etc. on Saturday.
Amy, Spencer and Hayden drove down on Sunday the 3rd and will be staying with us for the entire Summer!!! Julie had to fly home early Monday morning. It's great having Amy, Spencer and Hayden home for the Summer. I'm sure there will be lots of posts dedicated to my little "presh" but for now, I'll just sneak in one new picture of him:) Hasn't he gotten so BIG?!!!
Hopefully we will have a few more of those long weekend visits this Summer and I have the beach to look forward to when I get to have everyone together for two whole weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment