Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Before and After....Whoo Hooo....SOMETHING in my life is ORGANIZED!

This is a post about one of my biggest fantasy's!  I know, pretty lame, but I have been fantasizing about garage cabinets ever since I had my first real garage, over 13 years ago.  We've never had enough extra money and I didn't want to go in debt for them, but our barter group finally added Classy Closets to the group and we were the first to call them:).  I'm so thrilled!!! 

For the first time, since I had a garage, I have an organized one and NO MORE CLUTTER!!! I only wish I had remembered to take before pictures before I put everything in the mobile mini! The difference would have been even more amazing. (Although I did post in March about all of the crap I took to DI in our trailer from the garage!). We were even able to get the garage floor power washed and coated with another member of Arizona Trade Exchange, our barther group. Amazon Coatings did a fabulous job and now we can eat off the garage floor:).
This was on our driveway for about 2 weeks total!
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
A place for everything.....
.....And everything in it's place!
A place for tools!
Finally room for 3 whole cars!
I feel totally grateful and it was worth all of the work.... even in the heat. Seriously, this was the biggest turn on, ever! Now, I have to get the rest of my house this organized....one thing at a time:).

7 comments:

Jules said...

holy cow! it looks amazing! that doesnt even look like our garage. seriously thats our garage right? haha good job! it looks awesome

Anonymous said...

Oh that made my heart go pitter, patter! I love it! You did a great job without me! Why didn't you call when you were loading those georgous cabinets? I would have helped! Anyway, they look great. Now you just have to keep your family from messing them up!

Mackenzi said...

That's so exciting. It looks great! I love the feeling after something is so organized. :)

Patrice said...

I am addicted to organization. It seriously gives me a high!

Barbie said...

I am speechless and in awe. How does one not covet? Can I come over and eat off the floor?

Spencer and Amy said...

I still can't believe this is the same garage :) It looks amazing!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Wow! you have been busy and your garage looks amazing so clean and freah looking, very nice well done.