
That's right! It's hard to believe, but my firstborn son will be a senior in the Fall! I can hardly understand how quickly the years fly by, but somehow they do. I still remember the day he was born and how excited Steve was to have a son. Not that he would have minded all girls one bit, but he was happy just the same to have another male join our family of mostly females. His cake was made by his "aunt" Sharon. It is the most amazing peanut butter cake you've ever tasted! She made it for him last year and he loved it so much, she did it again! (Thanks Sharon!!!)
Here is one of his earlier pic's of one of the first times he was just hanging out with dad.
My adorable little boy!
The car he drives now is much bigger! Notice the gerbils he's carrying around in the "trunk"... .....he still loves animals as much as ever.
He loves playing soccer and played on a team until he was 16.
Here is another one with Steve and him zonked on the Lazy Boy....remotes within reach.

He loves playing video games, boogie boarding, paintballing, shooting, flying, golf and karate.
Since his birthday was on the last day of school this year, I let him have a few friends over for a pool party. They had a blast.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN....
He's definitely one of my favorite boys!
9 comments:
That pic of he and his dad asleep is precious! Happy Birthday, Sean!
You know how to tell if you REALLY love and adore someone? If you cry just looking at their old and new photos. I am crying looking at Sean's pictures and my heart is just bursting. Sean- you have grown into such a fine young man. I am soo proud of you. Your smile makes me smile and I love being wrapped in one of your big hugs. You have the hugest heart ever, just like your mom and your dad. You know why we love seeing each other?? Because you know that I love you and I know that you love me back :) Happy Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Sean! The picture with steve and sean sleeping in the lazy boy is so stinkin hilarious. It's funny how fast they grow. Love all the pics.
Happy Birthday Seanny!! I love you and I'm so glad that you are my Bro :) I can't believe that you are 17! Time flies! Hope you had a great B-Day and I love you lots!
Oh my goodness I seriously can not believe that! He is such a cutie I hope he had a great birthday, and how fun to have it on the last day of school!
What a stud!! I love all those pictures! he really has the biggest heart and is like a big teddy bear. Im sad i couldnt be there for it but it looks like he had blast. Happy Birthday lil bro! Love you!
Doesn't time fly? I hate it! Happy birthday Sean!
I am only one week away from celebrating the same milestone, except this is my firstborn and only son and I am freaking out. I don't want this to happen. I want my little boy back. They sure turned out great, though! Hope you had a great day Sean.
and before you know it they are off on there Missions! it will go by really fast and then they get ready and go! but its so rewarding in the end... I can't believe we have to wait another 12 years before sending another one off! I miss getting those emails from my missionaries.
Post a Comment