Hayden, my "Presh" is here and I am now a full time mimi. The best part is he can actually say "mimi" and says it all the time. I love it!!! I'm getting very little done, but who cares? He's only little once and I have Amy all to myself as well. Since we have a pool and Hayden will be here for the whole Summer I found someone who teaches little children how to swim. So he is taking lessons and hating every minute! I'm sure he'll learn to like it better, but more important, he will be water safe before too long. The first few pictures he is loving watching his uncle Austin jump off the diving board, but the later pictures, he's not quite as happy:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
OH, it will be soooo worth it to not worry about him! Are they living with you? I saw your daughter in the temple.
Gotta love ISR. It took a little while, but then the girls started to love lessons.
Poor little guy! Hopefully he doesn't hold it against his Mimi....
Thanks Mom for hooking us up with those swim lessons! Even though he hates it now I know it will be worth it in the end. I love all the cute pictures too :)
i miss my hayders ;/ and i miss all of you too!
How fun to have them for the Summer, Glad you did the swim lessons babies are presious, I"m sure he will thank you later! he is such a cutie,
Swim lessons are so fun. I love this last pic its so dang cute.
Post a Comment