Thursday, April 2, 2009

Results & Challenge!

We're heading up to conference tonight, so I need to wrap things up with this little "contest". 
The week is up and we have some winners!  First of all,  EVERYONE who asked for a ride in my hubby's car WILL GET ONE!!! I was so surprise that the ride was a favorite so many of you wanted I decided why not share that with all of you who requested it., since it would only cost me a little time and be so fun for me too!  

So....Melia, Patrice, Marci, Hina & Julz ....ALL of you are getting your wish!  Just comment or email me or call and let me know when you are free and I will come to pick you up:) ASAP!

Then I drew names for the other 2 favorites and those two lucky ladies are....

Brianna  wins the Ped Egg!  Just in time for Easter!  I'll get that to you ASAP Bri...okay?

AND

Tracy ("A day in the Life") wins Shea it isn't SO foot cream to help keep her feet soft and smooth!  I'll drop that off to you ASAP Tracy.

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGE!
Any of you who won one of my favorites gets to post their favorites on their blog and do their own giveaway!  Remember it's all about paying it forward!  Now don't feel like you have to do it my way.  You could just do something hand made for the first 3 commenters on your post.  
Rules either way are : 
1) You have up to one year to complete the giving.
2) Those who win, must post about it on their blog.
3) Those who win must "pay it forward" in some form to someone else!

I hope everyone enjoyed My Favorites and will actually try some of them.  If you didn't win, don't feel bad, I'll be doing this again in the future. So keep an eye out for more "Favorites"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I get a ride in the cool car! I think we should play Thelma and Louis, what do you think??? Have a great trip!

julz said...

Well do I get to Drive????? That's the fun part. We will have to do lunch and it will be my treat for helping me out the other day.

Itsagirlsworld said...

Yay! I'm so excited !!! I'm up for it any lunch time or after work. I will call you! Thanks Gail. We ned to catch up! Love Ya, Melia

Patrice said...

I think I should drive, too! I'll go shopping for a cool scarf to complete the look. Let's talk at institute and figure out a time.

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh my goodness yay!! I never win anything! I feel so special! Thank you so much I am beyond excited you are too sweet!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! I will most definitely be paying it forward you are so clever what a great idea!