It's time to pay it forward!
Many people are posting an offer to give away something hand made to the first 3 commenters. And I was one of those commenters so I committed to doing a post about this. But I want to change things up a little. This is my version.
For Christmas last year, one of my friends gave me a gift bag with several of her favorite things in it for me to enjoy and I thought it was such a good idea I wanted to do something like that on my blog for my friends. So I will be posting about a random sampling of my favorite things and then hold a drawing next week for 3 of the things I posted about. Everyone who comments get a chance to win.
Each of the three names I draw will receive one of my favorite things(from the following list). Feel free to mention one or more items you might be interested in trying out so if I draw your name, I'll know what you'd like and will do my best to please.
This is just a random sampling and only things I could actually give to someone. Otherwise I'd have to list my hubby or my children or the smell of orange blossoms or Sunday naps or sunsets or my one and only grandson:).
But those are things I either would never give away or would be too hard to wrap up:), so here are a few others I would like to share!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is the best invention for callused heels known to womankind. It really does work. You won't even need it more than once a month if you maintain your heels with the next thing on the list.
This next items has been a fixture in my shower for years now. It is amazing at maintaining my pedicures and it only takes a minute of my time and very little effort. Another thing I love about it is that it NEVER falls apart. Most heel thingy's don't last more than a few month's, but this one lasts and lasts!To complete the road to perfect heels you must try my absolute favorite...."Shea it isn't So" foot cream. I know it's kind of pricey, but wait for a sale at B & B or use a coupon cuz this stuff lasts a while and is AMAZING. Just clean/exfoliate feet and apply before bedtime. You will love your heels again. It works great as a hand cream before bed too. (These last 3 are the triple threat for your feet!)
These little babies are the best kept secret in body exfoliation! Use these in the shower with or without body wash all over and you will skin will be the smoothest it's EVER been! Be sure to follow up with lotion, (Aveeno is my favorite:). They're available everywhere, even the dollar store occasionally! They dry out fast after each use, just lay them over your shampoo bottle and they'll be dry in a few.
Anne Geddes Photo Books: I just love babies and the way she portrays them is the best!
Red Vines, especially the extra thick, super soft ones! There's nothing like a chewy, sweet red vines at a baseball game or at the movies = crazy delicious!
This next thing is my absolute favorite store. There's always something cool to see, even if you don't have any $ to spend. And if you do, you'll get a lot more for it here. Of course I can't "send" the store to you, but maybe I'll send something FROM here...you never know??
As I showed on a previous post, White Chocolate Chex Mix is a complete weakness for me. I just love it's salty/sweetness. I shared the recipe in a previous post and now someone may enjoy a batch made just for them!
I love this car! No I won't be giving my hubby's car away, but I could share a ride with someone, and riding with the top down in this weather IS one of my favorite things:).
I once posted about Pride and Prejudice being one of my favorite movies and it still is. So if you haven't seen it, you really owe it to yourself to rent it and watch it. Not just once, but at least twice!
Well I could probably go on for quite awhile listing favorite things, and maybe I'll do this again in the future, but for now, that's it. I hope you try some of these things cuz I know you will enjoy each and every one of them as much as I do.




14 comments:
What a fun post. So let it be known that my love language isn't gifts... with that said if for some fun chance you choose my name , my choice would be a ride with you in your hubby's very fun car, You see I LOVE "quality time". It can't be bought and can always be given. So here's to a fun ride with a fun friend!!
This is clever mamma! i already knew all of those thing that you loved. I love red vines ( nice with the "crazy delicious") haha and pride and prejudice is such a good movie! miss you and i cant wait to see you guys!! love ya toodles
ooh, i've been craving red vines;)
You are so cleaver.
What a great thing to do:)
Those are some great help with spring around the corner we all want cute feet for our trendy sandles. Love this idea!
Have a great day and enjoy the orange blossoms:)
I've wanted to try the ped egg, and I'd love to spend some girl-time in the car!! I'll hold off on the grandkids for a few years.
OMG! This is some post, you have set up sooo many different options I don't even know which to pick, if i had a choice i would probably pick a ride in steve's car or that first item you listed for callus feets cause that's so what i need.
What a cute post! Such a good idea! I've heard of those ped egg things, but always thought they were too good to be true! That's so exciting to hear they work! I happen to love a lot of the things you love too :)
I want to play! I covet your car, I'll take the ride along with the chex mix. You have some fun favorites it's hard to decide! Are you still sore?
i love all of those things too! Especially Hayden :)
I'm so glad you told me! I wanna play! What fun favorite things. You didn't post Sharon though, can we share her??
Thinking of my favorite things would make me happy for a long time... you've inspired me! I'm going to make a list and after I try a few of yours, I'll add them to mine !:)
I want to drive, I've never watched pride and prejudice, love red vines, and nice feet make me happy. Oh and you are bringing me the chex treat..........tonight. Thanks for being such a good friend and dinner was great. A Simple thing made my evening better
I loved this post. It is always so fun to hear things you don't know about people. Pride and Prejudice is definitely my favorite movie. Dan actually registered for the ped egg on our wedding registry, he thinks he is so funny. PS-Thanks for your such sweet comments on my blog.
Gail this is actually Jacquie not my mom....I still want to add you as a friend so I don't know how that works just let me know. I loved the chex mix. Thanks for bringing me and my family dinner. You got to see me in all my glory! :) It feels so good to know people love and care!! THANK YOU!!
Post a Comment