10) First of all, last Thursday, two of the people I love most came back home,(where they belong), for the weekend!! Chelsea and Julie came home for the weekend, Julie for a girlfriends baby shower, because she had the weekend off from work and we managed to find 2 buddy passes..woo hoo!!! Not only did we have fun, there's just something about having almost all of your kids under one roof, even if it was only for a few days. Life may be a little simpler with less kids at home, but I prefer crazy and crowded:)
Here's Chelsea with her friend Maureen Davis visiting her
and here's Julie with her new "baby" she brought home with her...(she bought it herself!)
9) Friday, Sean brought home a stained glass assignment the teacher liked so much, she wants him to put it in the art show at school! Way to go Sean:). (It's an "S" in a diamond)
8) Chelsea just had to go to Rosa's, she was craving REAL Mexican Food.
This is Carly after the concert, (Austin was out of his Sunday clothes before I could ask him for a picture:).
6) We saw this funny license plate when we went out to lunch. (Must be a Will Farrell fan :).
5) Our Sunday started with my nephew Joe Mooney's missionary farewell @9:00 AM, (sadly, forgot my camera), then home to get things ready for a big Ellsworth family dinner (4) at our house. It was special because Steve's uncle George and aunt Kipp were in town so we all got together. Here is Tyson and Chelsea...same age, "slight" height difference:).



7 comments:
What is it with forks? It must be an Ellsworth thing . . . sounds like a super fun week!
Laughing is the best. I love to laugh til it hurts. I love the dog laughing . And yeah whats with the forks?? Ha Ha too cute Gail. Isn't it so fun to have the family all together. That's always a fav for me.
How fun! I wish we could have come :( I love the picture of Chloe laughing! That is hilarious :)
I just had so many random events to post about this past week. The "forks" pictures were just a coincidence. When we went to lunch, Julie was posing for a picture like the girl in "A lot like love", where she puts straws in her mouth and Chelsea was imitating her and laughing at her goofing off. I just love the spontaneous laughing pic's. Chloe's was the funniest to me:).
I love that pic of Chloe! It was so unexpected! haha :D And ya the whole forks thing was us eating crepes. only mom took the pic of me eating the crepe and it was out of focus so she had to take another one and so by then my fork was empty...naturally. ;D And Sean's stained glass thing is sooo cool! I always wanted to take stained glass but that is unbelievably awesome!
I love maureen. She is so awesome to work with. Its such a small world that maureen and chelsea are like best friends. That's great to hear about your two girls coming down to visit that must of been a great feeling to have them down. I love chelsea's new hair cut. Its super cute. Way to go Sean. Nice art work.
Glad to know my family isn't the only ones who do silly fork tricks...
and you had me laughing too! OMG loved the laughing. the dog. LOL!!
It's been awhile and I was glad to catch this update.
i love your family!
Post a Comment