Where did the time go??? My third child/daughter is officially an adult! Worse than that, she leaves for college next Wednesday! She's really excited/nervous and has been waiting all Summer for this! Chelsea is a world traveler, a super student and incredibly musical. There's nothing that doesn't interest her and she has been fearless since she was a little girl. She's giving up the Presidential scholarship at ASU to go to BYU with a half tuition scholarship! It was a difficult decision, but she knows this is what she's supposed to be doing. I know it is too, but it's killing me to send one more of my offspring away from home! She's had a really great/full last year of high school. She was in two top choirs and several clubs. She went to San Fransico on a choir tour that Steve and I were chaparones for, (must tell you about that one sometime:)! She went to Spain with the Spanish club for Spring Break and participated in the Az Jr. Miss Pageant, winning runner up for academics and tied for sponsors! Like I said, she had VERY full senior year and it about killed ME!:) Thankfully, Summer has been way more layed back and almost boring in comparison. (I like boring:) and I can't believe the time has already come for her to leave. I'm so proud of her efforts and attitude and only hope I can be more like her someday when I grow up!:) I love you sweetheart! Here are some of my favorite pic's of her:
Can you believe I actually made all these costumes except tinkerbell? (Back when used to have energy:)
Halloween 1993

Graduation Party

Az Junior Miss Pageant
Senior Prom
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chelsea! We love you :) We can't wait for you to come up here and we miss you like crazy!!
Wow she has done allot, you should be at proud of her, watch out Gail you may have a wedding soon with her going up there! good luck, too bad she wasn't stayin my nephew just got home from his misson! I am sure you will miss her.
Happy belated Birthday Chelsea! Wow sister ellsworth those costumes you have made are fantastic. You are such a gifted and talented women. I really admire those qualities and wish that I posed some of that. These pictures of Chelsea are absolutely adorable. She is such a beautiful girl. Who ever marries these girl is going to be one lucky guy. Plus he needs to be have beaucoup of money so that they both can travel the world. Again Happy Birthday Chelz.
Holy cow...she's all grown up! I remember when she was born...I think I was one of your miamaids then! She is adorable and man she is one busy girl! She'll do great at BYU!
i can't believe chels is already 18 and going to college! she is definitely an amazing girl and im so excited for her to go to byu and that we will be together! love the pics!
Thanks everyone! You all just made my day! ;D
Post a Comment