My daughter Julie tagged me so here goes...
3 Joys:
1) My Husband & children, nothing makes me happier than when I hear my kids laughing or when I can get Steve to laugh out loud. They're also the ones who can make me laugh the hardest. I feel truly blessed to laugh as often as I do with the people I love most.
2) My grandson (and all future grandchildren), He makes me smile the moment I see or hear him:)
3) Friendship. I have been blessed with great friends. I don't know what I'd do without being able to laugh, talk, vent and play with my friends. It's my group therapy:)
3 Fears:
1) Losing one of my children. I don't think I could handle that!
2) Getting bitten by a shark! (I love boogie boarding but I always worry that it could happen so I don't go out as often as I like, especially cause right now it's shark week on the Discovery Channel and I'm in Oceanside:)!
3) Death by drowning in the Ocean (like Titanic or Open Water) or burning to death by fire!
3 Goals:
1) To learn more about photography and my camera so I can take the pictures I want.
2) To be a better mom, wife, friend & person. ( I know corny & vague but I mean it!)
3) To eventually write 2 books; one on marriage and one about cooking.
3 Current obsessions:
1) Blogging! It helps me keep up on my journaling/scrapbooking:)
2) The beach! Don't hate me but I'm still in Oceanside (week 2!) and loving every minute of it!
3) Pringles reduced fat, potatoe chips. They are actually better than regular Pringles. They are so light and crispy..you should try them!
3 Random facts about me:
1) I'm an Arizona native but lived in So. California from 2nd grade on. I always wanted to come back to AZ after I got married to settle down.
2) In less than a month, over half of my children will be flying the coup! (I will be in mourning for an unspecified amount of time). I will still have 3 amazing kids left but it's just not the same as when everyone's there!
3) I sang the lead vocals a band (yes, rock n roll:) when I was 19 in So. California! (It was only twice for about a month at Y.A. dances...but it still counts!)
I tag 3 of my nieces....
Sarah Bowman, Kristin Halterman & Kristin Wheeler:)



7 comments:
Hello, Thanks for the tag...I did it, it's just at the bottom of my blog because I posted so many other things too. Hope you are having a great time! We will have to get together when you get back before my mom goes home.
I'm trying to picture you in a rock band ... I think I like it!
I think we should all let you perform for us! What do you think Karen!!
Kristin, when did your mom come down? Amy & Spencer are leaving on Monday..11th! Call me on Steve's phone, mine's not working here.
Yes, I do hate you...this weather is crappy!
My lifelong fantasy was to be a back up singer in a rock and roll band. And you have lived my fantasy!
Get back home now, misery loves company.
Don't worry the week is flying by...I'll be back in the oven in no time!
I love reading people getting to know you tags- they are always so fun to read! Oh- and that is super crazy about your blog stalker lady- good thing you went private! Some people :)
Post a Comment