Friday, February 6, 2009

Love is in the Air!

February is the month for Loooooove!  
In honor of that I'm changing up my playlist with some, (not even close to all), of my all time favorite LOVE songs and I want to focus my posts this month, along the love theme too. I realize that many of my song choices will date me, but I've never been too afraid of owning up to my age. So I hope they will bring back some memories for my generation of friends and I know my own kids will remember them, since they grew up listening to many of them.  
Each has a special place in my heart from different times in my life, but they all help me rekindle feelings of love for MY sweetheart, and often take me back to special times in our life together. So this post is dedicated to my hubby Steve...."this song's for you"!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

There's nothing like the good old love songs!! I think that's why Michael Buble has become so popular.

Chelzy said...

awww! ;D

Suz said...

I love that you still dedicate love songs to your one true love! I'm taking a page from your book... Being "in love" NEVER gets old! I love having friends who remind me of that! Good play list!