Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sean's Lake Powell trip

Sean just got back from Lake Powell. He went there with some friends and one of the friends family, who took their ski boat and rented a houseboat. They had a great time. I haven't featured (Sean) my first born son (#4 child) on my blog yet so I thought I share a few of his recent milestones along with some pictures.
He became an Eagle Scout in May!
He turned 16 May 21st and had an awesome party!
He got his drivers license and just recently mastered stick shift so he can drive our little 5=speed Chevy S10 truck to school next month.
He just finished Summer School (History) and is working for Steve whenever he has time.
He's grown about a foot in the last 6 months (or so it seems) and he isn't done yet. (size 13 shoes!)
He's done 2 things I'll never do, Hike to Havasupai and hike a 20 mile silent hike!:)
He's getting his brown belt in Taekwondo next week. (3/4 of the way to Black Belt!)
He's a great kid and I don't tell him that enough!
He's pictured here with some friends, (Josh & Mitch), then he's driving the houseboat, the last picture is the fish he caught. (They went tubing and wakeboarding too but no good pics.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sean is a great kid. I'm so impressed with the brown belt! And that's a pretty creative duct tape bandage!

Sharon said...

Tell Sean his number one groupie fan loved seeing his Lake Powell trip pics!