I know I have a few more of my own kids to feature in my blog and I plan on giving them all a spotlight, but I can't help but share a few pics of my rather adorable grandson! He is just too darn cute! (in my humble opinion:) Not only that but he will be leaving, with his parents to BYU law school in a few short weeks so I'm treasuring every moment I can with him.! Besides his Granny Schiefer is in Utah for 3 weeks and I'm sure she misses him terribly so this is also for her. (Hope you're having fun Sharon :) These past few weeks of Summer, Amy has brought Hayden over for most of the day to make her life a little easier, since we have a few more helpers right now. We usually start out with Hip Hop Abs or some other excercise video and then swimming is almost always included with some combination of family members and/or friends. (Of course pictures of us excercising or me swimming will NEVER be included in this blog!) It has been so much fun and of course I spend lots of time with the camera focused on this little guy....
He loves the piano and there's no doubt it's in his blood. Maybe he's a future concert pianist:)



6 comments:
He is very cute, but I'd rather see pictures of you exercising! How do you like the Hip Hop Abs? I've got to do something with my poochy abs!
These pictures are way too cute. His haircut looks great. Amy does such a great job in that department. Thanks to her my brothers look better then ever because of her special hands. Its ok to brag about your grandson because that's what grandma's are for. Besides your one of the best grandma's I know. Keep up the good work.
I am waiting for the exercise pictures? I will if you will???? Anyway, what a cutie. You are such good Grandma. You will have to give me lessons, since I am going to be one in October. Can't wait!
Isn't it so much fun to be a grandma, I love it, we have two now and one on the way, he such a cutie.. okay how come i haven't heard anything about this exercise thing??
Once again, I must clarify...there will be NO pictures of the excercising, EVER! We are having fun with it and even have sore abs along with other body parts. I think it's helping some(it's harder to tell with me because I have more layers!) but anyone who wants to join in is welcome! We've used Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs and Tae-Bo. Our favorite is Sean T. with hip hop abs, but they're all good...if you use them. It's supposed to get us all(me and my girls and Amy's friend Hina,who is our biggest motivator)ready for the beach at the end of July! Wish me luck...I need it! :)
P.S. Marci..you will be an awesome grandma..congrats!
Man, that kid has some kind of amazing DNA... haha He's lovable and adorable for sure!
Post a Comment