I just decided, Tuesdays,(if I remember), I will post my top ten something or other. Today I feel like sharing my top ten pet peeves (things which irritate or otherwise bug me). Probably because I'm dieting (south beach) and it's making me grouchy. I think I need a vacation:)! (or at least some carbs:)
Top Ten Pet Peeves:
10) When I've just cleaned the whole house and someone spills something all over the floor:(usually me).
9) When I wake up to find out someone tee-pees my house and I've got a luncheon at my house that day:). (like today)
8) When everyone wants something from me at the same time. (pretty much all the time)
7) When I'm forgetful, (and I am alot lately!) like forgeting an appointment, or to call someone back or, or to get something returned on time, etc.etc.
6) Cockroaches! (I absolutley hate them and am terrified of them!)
5) When people act superior or fake. (seriously!)
4) Rush hour, on or off the freeway. (Especially when I'm stuck in traffic!)
3) The sound of styrofoam when it rubs up against something. (It actually hurts my ears!)
2) Prejudice of any kind.
1) Drama



4 comments:
i love the one about styrofoam ha ha. i know how much you hate that or the sound of leather rubbing together :)
Oh Gail, that list is ME!!!! We are the SAME!!! We need to hang out, we are so much alike!
Don't be on a diet I love you just the way you are! If we all decided to do that, just think how not grouchy we would all be. I HATE dieting, it's stupid!!!
Amen, sister! I just let the pressure of being at the beach among skinny people get to me. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon enough!:)
To bad i don't have my pictures from Rocky Point cause ya know no one there seems to mind what they look like in a swim suit weather it be good or bad and no one seems to care, i wish i could be that brave!!!!!!! i saw ladies seriously with pop bellies wearing two pieces older then we are it was halarious, i should of joined them... amen also to your list well except the styrofoam i think i would have to replace it with people poping their gum or smacking! drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment