It's so awesome having one more of my baby birds back in the nest. Even though she's often gone as much as she's here.... I'll take what I can get. She stayed in Provo for Spring Term since she could live in Amy and Spencer's apartment for free and her scholarship covered tuition, but it was still way too long! Now she's mine for the rest of the Summer! September 1st, she will depart for the BYU Jerusalem Center for 3 1/2 months! We are so excited she was selected for this great opportunity, but it's so FAR away! I will cherish the next few months with her:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh, we love Kirby! I need info on how to apply for the Jerusalem Center. I know Melissa is wanting to do some study abroad. Hurray for that AMAZING experience for Chelsea!!
That's so exciting she gets to go to Jerusalem, my sister was able to do that 2 years ago and loved it!
boo im all alone up here now :/ but i get to come home in 6 days!! yay
How fun for you! You have a house full, that is great! And how cool to be going to Jerusalem, maybe you should go with her....
Now all you're missing is jules! I can't wait for her to visit! It was so fun seeing all of you guys the other night and catching up! We love you guys!
Yay! What great experinces they can have at her age. Glad you get to enjoy her for awhile :)
She looks great!
I'm so happy that Chelsea is back! It's been weird not seeing her everyday! I'm glad she was able to keep my apartment cozy though :) I'm so excited for her to go to Jerusalem, but it will be sad for her to be gone that long! I will miss my little Chels :(
Post a Comment