Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Forgot About Girls Camp!


Girls camp started the day after school got out. It was still May and obviously it was as busy as I said or I might have remembered to post about it:). Carly left early, the day after school got out and even had to miss her dance recital that night. All of her pictures were on her camera and I forgot to download it. Better late than never I guess. She was a third year at camp and suffered through a difficult hike in the mud and rain, but somehow survived:). She had a great time in spite of the hike but I was glad to have her back home where she belongs.


Macey and Carly on the bus...making faces:)
The theme was "Project Runway, Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" and our ward was assigned the 60's for their decade of fashion. This is her in her costume for the skit.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

My girls had a great time, too! They could have done without the rain, however.

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like she had fun! She looks so cute in the 60's costume :)

Jules said...

hey thats my costume haha. nothing like good ol girls camp haha. looks like carly had fun!