Saturday, June 20, 2009

Especially for Sean!

Sean just returned from EFY in Provo, Utah.  He had so much fun and belonged to a great group of kids.  He got to spend a little time with his sister Chelsea before and after his session. This was his first time for Provo EFY and he loved it.  He would go all Summer if he could afford to.  Steve told him he should be an EFY counselor like he was many years ago. Maybe someday:).



THE END

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

K- that video of your friend was hilarious! It looks like you guys had a blast! I had so much fun watching So You Think You Can Dance at your house and getting my hair cut! It was a much needed night! Tell Amy thanks!

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like he had a blast! He has such a cute smile :)

Hina Schneider said...

Look like Sean had a good time up at EFY. Its the best and I wish I could have been a counselor. He should totally do it. It will be a complete blast.

Hina Schneider said...

Oh by the way! I know someone you who, who did the catering at Brittany Petersen's wedding. Her name is Darcel Brock's I think that her last name. She is so awesome and I always love talking and working on her when she comes to our office with her son Trent.

Gail said...

Darcel is awesome! I miss seeing her as often as I used to. She was in out last ward and I've known her for years. I just love her:).

Jules said...

what a stud is all i have to say :) i cant believe how grown up he has gotten haha. im glad he got to go to efy!