Carly was in her own musical theatre performance last week. She and about 80 other kids performed at MCC's Theatre Outback for 2 1/2 hours. Several of her friends and her cousin Hanna were part of it too and they had so much fun. They put on quite a productions for a two week workshop. Anytime Carly gets a chance to perform, she lights up the stage with her smile. You're a star to us Carly!
THE END!



3 comments:
She did amazing!! I'm glad we got to go see her perform. Go Carly!!
That was the little girl that about 10 years ago i would go crazy over and want to squeeze her every time I saw her!
I am a little bummed I didn't "squeeze" her Wed. night when I saw her. She is still sooo cuuute!
so cute!! wish i could have been there :)
Post a Comment