I think I've been too distracted organizing Summer for my youngest 3 kids and playing full time grandma. I'm loving every minute of having my kids here more, but the new schedule of activities always takes some adjusting. There's wrestling camp for Austin, musical theatre for Carly, online classes to get registered for Sean and Carly and swim lessons for Hayden. Amy gives the occasional hair cut and we still have lots of friends dropping by to hang out. Then I get to play the "fun-sucker" that I am, enforcing chores and constantly reminding kids to put their stuff away. Maybe school isn't so bad? Lately I feel like the entertainment director on a cruise ship, making sure everyone has plenty to do without too much video gaming:).
So here are some photos highlighting our wards super activity for the priests and their dads. I was so proud of Steve for having this first picture taken in front of the sign of the ranch. He knew I'd want it for my blog, isn't that sweet? He's supporting my hobby:).
6 comments:
Ooooh, I would NOT enjoy that! I have a thing about horses -- I don't like them. I know, that's crazy, but I fell on one once and I'm also allergic. I guess it's two strikes, and you're out!
I'm very sure that Steve had fun playing cowboys while he was there! looks like fun, you know thats r kinda stuff well without the horses, Boyd got bit by one right by his belly button and a nice ring of teeth around eat, I hate to of seen what happen to the horse and better yet he has never got on one since!!!lol they must not like him or they are saying there is noway in H--- you are getting on me and taking a ride...
Wow! Looks like your ward activity was super fun. This looks like something I wouldn't mind doing. I bet everyone had a great time.
wow that looks like a lot of fun! I love horseback riding and I didn't even know that dad and sean were going! I called dad to ask him something in the middle of the trip and he answered my question and then told me he had to go because he was sitting on the back of a horse with sean in the mountains and he didin't have good service! haha I was so confused! I guess this explains it! :)
How fun! Daddy son time :) I love horseback riding and camping! We should do a family trip like this sometime!
Growing up I always wondered why girls didn't get to have super activities like the priests? Shoot, why doesn't the Relief Society get to have super activities?
Post a Comment