Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carly's Choir Concert

Last night was Carly's first choir concert for the 08/09 school year.  They have one every quarter and I finally got my telephoto lens figured out and so I can post about one of them.  This is her second year in choir since she is in 8th grade. Her choir director is amazing!  He gets such a great sound out of these Jr. High choirs!  He really challenges these kids. They have 5 choirs for 3 grades at Poston Jr. High. She really enjoys it and most of her friends are in choir as well.  The actual performance was at Mountain View.  I even managed to take some video. 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job Carly! She looks so cute singing :) Call me tomorrow so we can touch base. I went to visit Marilee this afternoon and I'll fill you in. Can't believe not talking to you for a day seems like forever...FOREVER (from Sandlot haha)

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

I was there, Hallie was singing they are good and sounded so good, sorry i didn't see ya, I did see Marci and then I saw Marci and Kelly get and leave right after there girls sang! hee hee had to throw that in Marci! I didn't realize that was Carly but we did notice the girl with the red face! maybe we will see ya next time

Anonymous said...

I got caught! No excuse, just wanted to get in my pj's....but I am impressed with the choirs. The Star Spangled Banner was awesome and Carly's choir is awesome as well. Next time I promise to stay the WHOLE time.

Spencer and Amy said...

You are beautiful Carly I love you :) We miss you!!

Gail said...

Hey Marci, don't feel guilty...Steve and I only stayed for what we had to...I had left Austin home alone...no seats! Don't worry you have lots of concerts in the future!

Jules said...

Ahhh good ol choir days. It feels like its been forever since I was in choir. Carly looks darling like always. Miss you guys!

Carly said...

thanks mom for posting about me!:) though its kinda embarrasing!!!!