My Hubby is 47 years old today! I'm so grateful for him. He is a great provider, an awesome father and a wonderful husband. He likes everyone to think he's this crusty old tough guy, but he is a complete softie and is the most generous man I know. He has an awesome, rather dry sense of humor. (very sarcastic:) He loves martial arts, (2nd degree blackbelt in Taekwondo), he's a great pilot, he loves to read, guns, golf and sushi. He has promised to make me laugh, every day, and has rarely let me down. After nearly 26 years, we think almost too much alike. He hates it when I finish his sentences, even though it's usually what he was about to say! He is my best friend. I hope he knows how much he is loved and adored.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
He's a great father!
He LOVES to travel!
He is good at EVERYTHING!
Here he is...somewhere in Italy....
Us.. last year in Portifino...
And he is the LOVE of my Life!



12 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best :) We love and miss you so much and hope you have an amazing birthday! Even though it won't be quite as amazing as if we were there :) Thanks for all you do!!
This is so sweet mom. Happy Birthday Pappa! I wish i could be there for it. You are such an amazing dad and I'm so thankful for all that you do for me. You and mom are such great examples to me and I love you.
I love him too. He's a teddy bear. That's why I hug him everytime I see him. Have a great birthday little brother. I've got to go before I start crying . . .
Steve, Have a great day. You are loved by all...I guess you know that...or at least you better! You are the best and you have a wife that is the best. Thanks Gail for taking such good care of him.
Happy Birthday Steve! Boy, Daniel Craig better watch his back...I smell a new Bond in the making. We Schiefers think you are the best! We loved watching you roll around with Rocky, then going to the sink to try and wash some of the slobber off yourself...and some of Rocky's slobber too!JK I hope you had a wonderful day- you deserve it! Happy Birthday Steve-san. We're not worthy!
Awww....Happy Birthday! We're very grateful for Steve (even though we don't know him well.) He's so awesome with Sharon and the family, we love him for that.
thanks for the blog invite! it will be fun checking up on your family. can you email me so I can invite you to ours? deneschiefer@gmail.com
Happy Birthday Steve! I am SO relieved to know that you are not "crusty"! Had me worried....
Happy Birthday Steve, I guess i was a little bummed that i am older, but I don't know why i thought you were older then me.. when you look so young.....k does that sound better...have a great day, you look the same as when we saw you the first time..............
Happy Birthday Steve -
Long live the sarcasm!
Happy Birthday Steve!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! Im a steve lover too! {I dont mean that wierd] I know his big heart,first hand! Love ya Steve! I have to go now, Im crying too!!!
Post a Comment