Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy! We love you!


My first born is 24 years old today!  I can hardly believe it! Time goes way too fast for mom's and now she is a mom herself!  
I finally figured out how to scan pictures in my computer, so I thought I share a few of my favorite pics of her growing up. They will showcase a few of her many great qualities:).

              She was always good at looking angelic, even if she wasn't being all that angelic:).
She loves fashion and clothes. This is her on her first of day junior high school...
She is a great friend....... and has great friends!
She is a licensed cosmotologist and is often doing someone's hair...including her own.
She was an adorable child ........and she made one adorable child....who does this look like???
Hayden:)

She's a dreamer, a princess and very romantic....
She's always loved playing dress up....especially for Halloween....then...(Princess Jasmine - age 10)
....and now.....Snow White w/Dopey....2005...

She's a great sister and has a great sense of humor!...

She loved the beach when she was little.....
...as a teenager.....


.....and now!        .She's a great wife....
and a great mom.....
Amy is many things, daughter, sister, mother, hair stylist, her dad's "little fella" and of one my best friends.  We're  so grateful for her and hope she has a wonderful day. I sent her some things for her birthday in the mail and I hope she managed to keep from opening the box until today:). She's never been very patient, I think she gets it from me:).  

9 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Happy Birthday Amy, that was fun to see all those pictures. isn't it amazing how fast they grow up and how much that just makes us get older! I think it should start going back the other way! they get older and we get younger.but still get wiser.

Carly said...

I love those pics of amy!!! there so cute! happy birthday amy!!!!!

Spencer and Amy said...

Thanks Mom :) I love you and thanks for my presents! You are the best!

Jules said...

Happy birthday Amy!!! these pictures are so fun :)

Brian and Brianna said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Love the pictures I agree she did make one cute little baby herself :)

Sharon said...

Gail- I loved seeing all those cute pictures of Amy and remembering those days. How I love her! She is such an awesome mix of Steve and you...and such a blessing to Spencer,Hayden and all of us. She and Dene' are such great big sisters. She must really have an amazing mother...

Hina Schneider said...

Yeah! Happy Belated birthday Amy. I love the hair cut she has on graduation day. She looks super cute. We totally miss them. Wish they where living back here again. Can't wait to see them

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! She looks so much like her son too. You have such a darling family with a fantastic mom!

Here is my daughter-in-law's email...
lexier01@yahoo.com

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Gail check out these Temple Bags and Diaper bags links on my blog, there pretty neat...