Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...Part II......Costumes!

This is what everyone in my family wore for halloween. This adorable face belongs to my grandson Hayden. He is wearing the PJ's I sent him for Halloween....too cute:).  It looks like he's totally posing! I miss him so much...love you Hayden! 
Hayden, Amy & Spencer and Chelsea were all pirates, this year! 
Arrrrrgh  Matee!
Chelsea on her way to a party...
Even their pumpkin wore a pirate costume!
This is a pumpkin Chelsea carved and Julie carved hers with the same pattern! So funny!
Here's Julie and her roomates, she went as a punk rocker.
Julie with her cousin Annie and Stephanie Lee:)
Now for us Arizonan's. This first one is Steve as Neo from the Matrix,  pretty studly, huh?
Here's Sean as Max Payne....tough guy! (very last minute...for a party, He's seen the movie twice and loved it, so we threw this together for him. 
(It's a character played by Mark Wahlberg.)
Austin was dying to be "The Godfather". I don't know what posessed him, he's never even see the movie, but he likes the character. Here he is as Don Corleone..."I made him an offer he couldn't refuse".  He wore it to school and we thought no one would know who he was and there were like 3 gangster type costumes! Must be the "thing" right now.  I made his costume from a suit I found at Ross on clearance for $14. We had most everything else...he loved it!
Carly wanted to be a cute witch, not an ugly one...as if she could be ugly! I'd say she's a "hot witch". She has these huge, eyelashes and a purple boa...so cute! She loves to dress up.
The whole gang:) (except me...I really wanted to dress up but couldn't decide and then ran out of time! I just ended up handing out the candy and cleaning up the mess:).

6 comments:

Jules said...

hahaha you all look awesome!! seriously mom you always help us put together the best costumes! miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Why does that not surprise me that your Utah kids had a theme to their whole Halloween??? The costumes are adorable...how come I didn't see you last night, were you a Ghost?

Spencer and Amy said...

I love everyone's costumes!! I was cracking up at Austin's! He looks perfect!! And Sean looks like one tough Max Payne :) Dad looks perfect as Neo and Carly is definitely one hot witch!! Nice job Mom they all look great!!

Kim said...

Everyone looks great!

Chelzy said...

That's awesome mom! I love the family's costumes! And Austin's ended up really nice. ;D Well I miss you and I'll see you on Thanksgiving! Love you!!!

Hina Schneider said...

Everyones costume looks great. I love the moustache on Austin. he looks too cute. I loved the pirate theme for Amy and Spencer and Hayden. They all look so good.