Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Austin !!!

My Baby is 12 years old today!!! And I am now officially old......
(no more kids in Primary, after 21 years!) !!!


This is his sweet face right after his first birthday.
His favorite color is blue.


He has been a fish since he was little...and
he's a born "surfer dude". He's very coordinated (unlike his mother) and fairly fearless,(though not as much as his sister Chelsea:).










He went crazy for "The Blue Man Group" when we went to New York!








He LOVES being the youngest...NOT!






He has gorgeous, blue eyes!












Austin loves strategy games on the computer. One day Steve asks Austin, "How's your computer game going?"
Austin says..."It's going kinda slow.......I'm still working on keeping the peasants happy"















He's always making us laugh!






He loves football, soccer, karate, basketball, swimming,
and his latest interest...wrestling.













He hated the snow the first time he tried it....but now he loves to snowboard and anything else to do with the snow!










He's adored by his family...
How do you NOT love this face?
I love this kid!!!
Happy Birthday Austin Boston!



5 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Happy Birthday Austin

Jules said...

Happy birthday Autsin!! I love all those pictures. It is crazy that he is already 12! Wish we could be there for it. love you guys!

p.s. I love my ghetto walkman and my blonde hair in the last picture haha

Spencer and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Austin!! You are so darn cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Hayden as a baby!! It cracks me up :) Hope you have a great day and we love you!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Austin!

Thanks for treating Garrison to an awesome afternoon!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Wow I really didn't remember you having one right after I had Hallie, I didn't get know know this one like the rest, but he is sure a handsome boy, this is your baby right???? Happy birthday Austin...