For: Love of Friends & Family, Free Country to live in, Comfy Home to gather in, Good Food & Fun for Thanksgiving,
But Most of All..... No Empty Chairs!!!
Chelsea's Apple Pie
Oh, how I missed her sense of humor! This Thanksgiving has been my favorite one so far! I think it's because my whole family was together again...plus a few more:). (We had the Schiefer family here including their oldest son T.K. and his wife Dene' and their 3 kids.)
When the people you love aren't around, you are so much more grateful when they're back. Even the kids missed each other, there was almost no arguing and much more laughter than usual. Now I will miss them even more for the next 3 weeks, but it was worth it. As a bonus, we get Amy and Hayden for an extra week!
Before and After!
!
Looks like the tryptophan in the turkey did it's job!



11 comments:
How fun to have everyone around! We just got back in town so it will be a few days before Thanksgiving gets posted.
Nothing like having all your family around you! I am so thankful for you in my life, thankyou for all you do for me! I love you and your sweet family!
That was so much fun and so yummy! I love that we got to celebrate with the Schiefer's again too. I was so glad that we got to be with both of our families and as always have such a blast :)
Everything looks so good. I hope the rolls were as good as you remembered.
That really was a perfect Thanksgiving! It was so nice to come home and see everyone. I miss it already! I'm thankful for such an amazing family! Especially you and dad. You guys do so much for me and for everyone. Love you guys!
I have to hand it to you and Marci for having the best looking tables! you guys kill me.. maybe we can hook Austin and Hallie up then we can come and have some fun at your house too!!ha sharon is lucky she has you and I'm sure your lucky you have her too.. sounds like you had a awesome day.. Happy Thanksgiving
More pies than you can eat??? Darcel took all of the pies home so I don't have any leftover pie. You can just send that pie that you can't eat down the road....I don't have a problem not eating pie.
It all looks wonderfully fun. I LOVE this holiday!
I remember coming home for the holidays when I was in Utah for college. NOTHING LIKE HOME! There is no artifical comfort, no replacement No substitute... There is NO PLACE LIKE HOME for the holidays! IT was so fun to come and see the family and sleep in my own bed and it was sooooo hard to leave! One time my mom called me crying and I thought something was really wrong! She was just missing me after I had left from Thanksgiving and couldn't take it any longer! I told her NEVER... I mean NEVER call me like that again because I would never stay in Utah if she did! She never did that again. This post of your kids coming home for Thanksgiving reminded me of many of those feelings again. Your kids are so lucky to have a mom and dad like you guys... and a big family to come home to. They won't soon forget the joy they experience in doing so.
Happiest Joyful Holidays!
Those rolls DO look delicious!! I love so you think you can dance and Lauren was awesome! :) How cool to run into her... Family, food and fun, what could be better!?
That was the most fun I've had in weeks! Thanks mom!
Post a Comment