Amy tagged me with this tag for couples and it's appropriate since our anniversary is coming up on Thursday!
1. Where did you meet? - At a dance at BYU...through mutual friends. (I know..total cliche')
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? - "Oh he's cute... and tall!"
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? - Yes... he was wearing jeans and a white polo shirt.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? - In the car, after an all-night group date! A group of us went to Heber, Utah to a friends cabin and we stayed up all night watching old movies and playing games.
5. Where did you go for your first date? - He organized a group date to go up Provo Canyon for a picnic dinner.
6. How long did you know the person before you became a couple? - Less than 2 weeks:). We never discussed it, we just started dating only each other. I didn't even realize it till I went on a date with another guy, which was scheduled a few weeks before, and I felt guilty the whole time.
7. How did he ask you out? - He called me for the first date, but the second date was way more creative! He sent me on a "treasure hunt" all over BYU campus with little hints that were written in poetry form to ask me to go to a Journey concert.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? - Yes...a long time ago at Newport Beach on the 4th of July in California. We got lost on the California freeways on the way home to my parents house. we ended up in Watts after midnight!
9. Do you have any kids together? - Yes...6 of my favorite people! Amy-24, Julie-21, Chelsea-18, Sean-16, Carly-13 & Austin-12.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? - I'm pretty sure we've gone over the speed limit on more than one occasion, but other than that, we've been law abiding:).
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? - The night we met.
12. Do you get along with his family? - Yes, I hope so:).
13. Do you trust this person? - Completely.
14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? - I'm planning on it:). (4-EV-ER)
15. What is the best gift he gave to you? - When he surprised me with a photo album of a trip we went on together that he made for me. (Another favorite was once he had one of my favorite prints matted and framed to surprise me:)
16. What is the one thing he does that gets on your nerves? - When he doesn't really listen to me. Especially if later he acts like I never told him whatever it was, when I know I did!
17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? - Serving a mission for the church, and playing with lots of grandkids!
.
18. What causes the most arguments? - We don't have as many as we used to, but it usually stems from hormones and impatience when they occur.
19. Are you married? - Yesh :)
20. How long have you been together? - 26 years on November 20th!
21. Who do you tag? - Marci, Chris, Jill, Lori, Karen & anyone else who wants to be tagged!



5 comments:
Hey I love this tagging thing! It's great to hear all of those things about you guys I mean, i'm your daughter and I didn't know half of that stuff! Thanks for sharing mom! ;D
Thanks for doing the tag! It's fun to hear how romantical dad used to be :) You guys make such a cute couple :) Happy early Anniversary!!
I love hearing about how much you still love your sweety and how he swept you off your feet! So cute!
Super cute story of your dating and married life. I love it all.
Ok Gail I will do this. Kirt and I just celebrated our anniverary on the 23rd of Nov. Havn't been on blog much lately. It is fun to get updated!
Post a Comment